Thursday, June 28, 2012

Garage Saling!

 It's Garage Sale day!!! I love garage saling..did I already mention that??? lol!  So across the street from us there were 3 garage sales. They were mostly younger sizes and stuff like that, but I found this sweater shirt that is really cute!  It is really simailar to the white one I got which is a few posts back.  This shirt was 0.75 cents by the way.
 A practically brand new Medium, yellow, columbia, winter coat!  Very nice it was $8, it was pretty pricey but it was VERY nice! So we paid a good price for it...lol!
 And the best part of all a....
 Pillow pet!!! This one is so soft cuddly and cute!  I couldn't resist buying it!  It was originally $2 but I asked for a buck and of course she said yes! Wahoo!
 My new little buddy, this pic was taken by my web camera if you can tell..lol!
Have a great garage sale day everyone!!!

~Victoria

2 comments:

Keeper of the Home... said...

Hello! What great treasures you found....that yellow coat was well worth the $8 - love the color!!!!

Thank you for sharing!

P.S. - Your blog is darling...I really like the pink and white swirl effect - very sweet!

Mrs. Griffin

Carissa Blanchard said...

Yay for good deals! Your little cousin would be VERY jealous of that pillow pet! Good job on bargaining!

Thanks for linking up Girlie!