1. High heels or boots?
I don't like either very much but if I had to choose probably heels.
2. What time did you get up this morning?
5:50 to work on Science and Speech.
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
Just last night for my moms Birthday, Captain America!
4. What is your maiden name?
So sorry, not aloud to give it!
5. What is your favorite TV Show?
Probably NCIS and Castle.
6. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Eggs, toast, bacon, and raspberries! Yum!
7. What is your middle name?
Another thing I can't tell you! Sorry!
8. What food do you dislike?
Corn, My whole family knows this for a major fact about me. I know, everyone likes corn these days.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Britt Nichole! I absolutely love her!
10. What characteristic do you despise?
Definitely Selfishness, I can't stand just being around those people, But I am so glad the Lord is giving me self control. Then I would blow my top.
11. Favorite clothing?
My favorite Clothing would be dresses! I love wearing them!
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation?
England! Always wanted to go there!
13. Are you an organized person?
Extremely organized! You rarely see my room or my work space dirty.
14. Where would you retire to?
Umm... well I wouldn't really want to retire, I just would want to live with my husband until the Rapture comes! lol!
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
Probably when I was twelve and I got my ears pierced.
16. What are you going to do when you finish this?
Do my icky stinky math.
17. Furthest place you have ever been to?
18. Person you wish you could meet?
Definitely the Lord! Can't wait!
19. When is your birthday?
September 2nd, 1998
20. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I am usually a morning person, unless I really don't want to go to bed.
21. What is your shoe size?
I would say an 8 1/2 and 9. It depends on the shoe brand.
22. Do you own any animals?
Nope, Our daycare family is allergic to Cats Seriously! No pets! Wahh!
23. Any news you'd like to share?
It was my Moms Birthday Yesterday and we went to Olive garden, then we went to the movie theater and watched captain America!
When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A ballerina, It meant the world to me to be a ballerina to my Grandma!
25. What is your favorite flower?
A red rose! Or maybe bunches of red roses!
26. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to?
December 25, Christmas!
27. If you were a crayon, what would you be?
Pink, or aqua blue!
28. How is the weather right now?
Cold and leavish, glad to be done with raking though!
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My Friend from Co-op, Ellie!
30. Favorite drink?
31. Favorite Restaurant?
32. Hair color?
Brown or as my mom says, Golden! lol!
33. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My American Girl doll Molly.
34. Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter?
Summer, love to go swimming!
35. Chocolate or Vanilla?
36. Coffee or Tea?
I love coffee but my Sweet dear mother says we are not starting to drink it because of the caffeine which is very bad for you. But then again I like tea too!
37. Wish you were still young?
I still am young.
38. Do you want to get married?
Of course! I hope to never be a spinster.
39. When was the last time you cried?
Probably Last week, Was stressed over school! It is very hard this year!
40. What is under your bed?
Another bed, I have a day bed.
41. What did you do last night?
Went to Olive garden and the movie theater.
42. What are you afraid of?
I know this might sound weird, but probably demons. Trying very hard to trust the lord in my actions and fears.
43. Salty or sweet?
Sweet of course! I have a very big sweet tooth!
44. Best quality you have?
I think that my best quality character would have to be Caring for one another.
Even if someone is hurt I feel hurt too. I guess I Feel for someones mental pain. This is why I hate sad movies especially Faith like potatoes and Radio. It makes me cry every time I think about them.
45. How many years at your current job?
I don't have a job, But I do stay home and help my mom watch the Day cares.
46. Favorite day of the week?
Thursday! I love going to Co-op!
47. Favorite Movie?
Probably Soul Surfer.
48. Have you ever had a crush on anyone?
Yes, but not going to tell you who it is!
49. Do you like finding all this stuff about your friends?
Yes! Kind of lets me get to know them better. But Personally is better.
Well, That about does it! Sorry for not posting this for a while Gracie! I have been very stressed for the past couple of weeks. Hope you all have a great day!
Thursday, October 13, 2011
I have worked my butt of for Co-op homework especially in Literature, and what do I get a B. A lazy worthless B. I totally wish I got an A, but life isn't perfect and I always got to remind myself that. But I did get an A in Environmental Science, plus extra credit. I am totally proud of myself in that!
I feel like these books in this picture is my school work every day, which it probably is. As you can see from this blog post I am.. well...stressed about school. Other than that I had an amazing weekend with some of my best friends! We went to go see my Friend Gracie and my cousin Banana Taffy's Baptism! It was an amazing experience to see God shining through their faces in such a positive way! I am so proud of them both! Great job guys! Well, have a great week you all! And God bless, as my cousin says. Speaking of my cousin Banana Taffy, he is having a totally awesome contest if you click on his picture it will go to his contest. Make sure to check it out and enter, if you dare! I know I am! God Bless you all. See you soon!
Monday, October 3, 2011
I got tagged my cousin Strawberry Taffy! So here it is!
Novels I have enjoyed recently:The middle field mysteries
My Favorite Genres:
My Favorite Authors
My Favorite Authors
Laura ingalls Wilder
Novels I’d like to read
Hide and secret
Novels I am currently reading
Well, those are the books I like best! Here are the people I am going to tag:
Zoe @ Are you ready to believe
Lizzie @ Lizzie lifelong adventures
Anna Katherine @ along a road less traveled
Gracie @ Gracie's adventures
Rachel Grace @ Bundle's of Blessings
I will be looking forward to reading them! God bless!