Saturday, June 9, 2012

EVIL CHIGGERS!!!

 I have never felt so itchy before at one time in my whole entire life!!!!  Kayli and I just went swimming at the Big Lake beach!  But afterwards, I felt extremely itchy and couldn't stop it!
So I took a normal hot shower, still extremely itchy. So then I took a bath and put it as hot as it could get, nothing!  I itched a ton all night with meds in me, and I get barely and sleep.  Then I see Kayli!  All puff and has swollen bumps everywhere!  So I just looked at my arms and AHHH!!!! I turned into a moldy tomato!!!!
They are literally everywhere and we tried this bactine liquid which seems to relieve the pain.  Benadryl, and this white pill I have no clue what it is.  We tried vinegar and heard people saying clear nail polish helps.  If anybody has any suggestion to this chigger mishap, PLEASE COMMENT!!! Hopefully this won't be like this the whole week, cause then I am going to cry. ;(  I can tell you right now that I will never be swimming in the Big Lake beach every again!

~Victoria

2 comments:

leoceanandbeauty said...

Ouch :/ Get well very soon ! :)

leoceanandbeauty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.