Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bloggers Block

I have been stuck for the past week on trying to come up with something to blog about.  I really hate bloggers block, it's no fun at all!  Plus my computer is acting bizarre from the evil spam! UGH!  Anyways Kayli made me this jar that has a whole list of things to blog about so I will pull one out right now....and....ooh! Here's a good one!  What has your mother taught you about money?  Oh wow..um she taught me to save of course. But in my case saving is a waste of time!  If I find something that I like, I buy it!  I don't wait for something better to come in hand I just buy it!  No matter what the price is!  But sadly, this habit stinks.  Cause I had tons of Christmas money and now there's garage sales and Birthdays and now I don't have very much money!  AH!!!  I probably have about $5 left.  I know...I stink at saving.  I hope that soon I will not have this habit.  This is why I love garage sailing cause mostly everything is practically cheap , and I love doing it.  So my mom has taught me to be a saver, but instead I am now a shopaholic.  But who cares, that's just the way I am.  I feel bad for those type of people who don't like shopping, because there missing out!  Have a great week!

~Tori

P.S.  I will be doing garage sale posts, but I haven't found anything yet so just hold your horses!  I probably will be doing it on Friday cause Thursday is the Big Lake city wide garage sales! YES!

No comments: