Sunday, September 8, 2013

My makeup must haves

I have had a few questions about what I use for my every day makeup. I wear makeup 5 out of 7 days a week. I take classes all over so I wear it almost every day.
          I absolutely love Maybelline new York, and I always have. Their products work great for me, plus their cheap! I have the colossal volume express mascara right now. I like how it gives a curl while you brush your lashes. It does clump a little more than I would like it too though. I want to try the new Big Eyes or the Mega plush one after this one.
NYC is the brand I get my eyeliner from, I used to get pencil eyeliner but I kept pushing to hard and scratching my eye lids. The liquid one is the one I have right now, and I love it! It brushes on smoothly and there's no clumps.

I like LOVE baby lips. It's like a mix between lipstick and lip balm. They have amazing colors and they don't make my lips feel very chappy like. I also use it as a chapstick too and my lips are hardly ever dry. This works especially great in the winter when it's really dry.
Clinique's foundation has worked very well on my skin for about 2 years, so far so good. My skin is really oily though after a few hours. So I have to get primer which is like duck tape to hold the oils from making your skin all shiny and oily. Besides that I like how it covers up my blemishes up really good. I also use Claire's eyeshadow and Clinique's blush. They really go good on my face so I am pleased!

So I am off to church, then shopping, and youth group. It's going to be a good day. Have a great day!
~Glam Girl

No comments: