Monday, October 1, 2012

Fashion Frenzy!

 I haven't posted in FOREVER! I am so sorry folks! I have been a tad busy for the month of September.  Did I mention that I had my birthday?  Well, I will tell you all about it in my next post! So...did I tell you what exactly is the Fashion Frenzy? Well, it's where you take pictures of a whole bunch of different outfits of you and a guest ( which is my little sister ) and give details about the outfit. In my first outfit here is:
White Cardigan: Rue 21
Pink Shirt: Garage Sale
Skirt: Ragstock
Black Flats: Target
 Here is my beautiful guest! Isn't she cute! I love this girl so much! She actually only wanted to wear one outfit, but take lots of pictures with it on.  She is wearing
Hat: Garage Sale
Shirt: Goodwill
Jean Skirt: Coldwater Creek
Black leggings: Handme down
Boots: Old Navy
White Shirt: Old Navy
Striped Tank: Old Navy
Blue Skirt: Handme down
Blue Flats: Clothes Mentor

 Love this pic!
White Sweater: Handme down
Green dress: Garage sale
Brown Leggings: Old Navy
Boots: Old Navy
 We have a vacant lot next door to us that was perfect for taking pictures.
 I did NOT Photo shop this! lol!
 She just loved to take pictures on the fence...:)
 Neon Pink Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Target
Converse: Goodwill
 I didn't even know my sister took this pic, but I thought it was pretty funny!
Love it Love it Love it!

~Tori

P.S. I decided to change my blog AGAIN! I know! I just wasn't finding the right look and topic for my blog. So I decided to look at all the blogs I LOVE reading ( Fresh Modest, Pretty Modest, Totally Chic, Modest Fashion, along a road less traveled, etc ) I found what they all had in common and I decided to do a fashion type blog of my own! So I will be blogging about makeup reviews, clothes, how to look modest and still look cute, etc. What do you think?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love your outfits! The green dress is adorable paired with the boots! You wanted the link to Chloe's blog? (: My post has it if you click on the words check out her *blog* haha but here is the link to it anyways: http://clozyscloset.blogspot.com/

Have a lovely day!
Lizzy <3
www.prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com

Sararose said...

I LOVE the first photo of you in the white *sweater* and green dress - its so cute!!! in OZ, we call "sweaters" jumpers - don't know why!
Love your blog!
Sararose xox