Sunday, August 12, 2012

I Passed!!!

Oh yes! WAHOO!!! I passed!  If you don't know what I am talking about I passed the World Religions Dsst Exam!  I have 3 college credits! Wait...did I already mention I have 3 college credits! I can't wait to go up to someone and ask " Do you have 3 college credits, cause I do!" HAHAHA!  This is why I haven't been blogging much cause of two things: 1. I have been studying my head off and didn't have time to blog. 2. I have been extremely scared of blogger cause it has MAJOR spam and nobody can fix it. Urgh! But I found a safe way to get on without getting scared of creeped out. Oh yeah, this picture above is a great example of what you do when your overwhelmed. You do the craziest things, but it sure pays off in the end! Ok, got to go scream my head off, hopefully I will blog soon cause I got great finds to blog about! I just haven't taken the pictures yet, bye!

~Miracle


No comments: