Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Funny Story and Yes about me! :P

Don't you hate it when people think there so cool that they can yell in anybody's face? Well, that has happened to me today! I was biking with my sisters to just go run some arons, Coborns, Library, and afterwards Ice cream at McDonald's. As we were biking to Coborns there were some other teenagers who were biking by. I didn't do anything except to just bike on and not to stare. He went by my two sisters first, but then all of a sudden one of the guys yelled RUFF right in my face!!! I can tell you right now that it scared the crap out of me and I was SOOO tempted to say JERK! But, I held my tongue and my facial expression until we saw them at McDonald's. They were smiling and waving at us as if they were just bored to tears and decided to tease us. After we were done eating we went back outside to get on our bikes to leave. I kept saying in my head don't look at them don't pay any attention until I turned to get my bike and he was giving me this huge grin and giving me a thumbs up. Now trust me I have no clue who this person is... then I gave up and decided to give them a good taste of their own medicine. I gave him a look like this:
I am so mean aren't I? Yeah, he bursted my bubble. But man...you shoulda seen the look on his face! It was so funny!  He looked so shocked! HAHAHA!!!  I was being very foolish wasn't I? Yeah... so anyways my older sister Gabrielle has a new blog! Yay! Make sure to check it out! It's hilarious and awesome! Here's the link: http://missionobjectivelife.blogspot.com/

~Miracle

No comments: