Friday, August 24, 2012

Fashion Frenzy...coming soon!

I'm a rapper! Jk! I just wanted to do a blogpost for just a random reason and tell you all I am going to do a little Fashion Frenzy challenge thing.  I haven't totally figured it out yet with school and all, but I will soon be doing a little Fashion Frenzy thing! Oh yes and it is wonderful friday! Oh yeah!  I am so relieved to have 2 days off of school! History is definetly my weakest point this year, but just wait and see because pretty soon I will be waving 3 college credits in your face! Jk! lol! Another quick reminder to check out my older sister's blog! Here's the link: missionobjectivelife.blogspot.com Have a FABULOUS weekend!

~Tori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Sista...I am sorry but I don't think you could ever pass as a rapper...your too nice :D And your doing good in history! I would not say it is your weakest points!