Monday, April 30, 2012

The Wonders of Coffee!

Oh the wonderful world of coffee. Actually I have never had coffee before untill a trip to Sam's Club yesterday after church.  I was actually very shocked that my mom let me have a cup of coffee let alone caffine!  As I was taking that tiny sip of coffee I was very cautious, I didn't want to make the person who was handing out it embarrased.  And can I tell you all my honest oppinion. Ok..here it is. I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It was so good!  And the smell and everything about it! Oh yes my family hates it but on my cousins side they love it!  I can't wait to go to Starbucks and use my giftcard!  And can't you guess what I'm getting....I know this is so hard...Coffee!  This picture is not what mine looked like, I just found it on google :D  I would just like to say thank you to all those coffee drinkers out there for giving me the courage and bravery to try it. lol! Have a great day!

~Victoria

No comments: