Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Prairie Fire Theatre!!!




This is my seventh play I have done and it is by far one of the best experiences I have ever had!  I got a fabulous role of being Ambassador Toucan!  This bird's personality is Practically light headed, stupid and crazy!  It was so much fun being this character in the story called "Jack and the Beanstalk" 
 Kayli was also in this play and she was a Parrot and was the body Guard of Empress Peacock! She tried to act as serious as possible, and she did GREAT!!!
 Me, practically being Selfish in this part!
 Thinking what to do next.  This was for my line, not real! lol!
 Why Me of course!
 Giving Jessie the Golden Egg!
 I have an idea!
 :D
Please take more pictures people! Ha ha!  The Olson's even wanted my autograph!  I feel so professional!  I evidently did so good that the directors invited me to go to there Main camp in Barret and only "invited" people can go.  Of course I can't go, but still!  I got invited! Wow!  I had a great week and I am so thankful that I get to have the opportunity to do these plays.  I will be doing another one at the end of July called " The Wizard Of Oz"  I am extremely excited!!!  God Bless!

~Victoria


No comments: