Saturday, January 28, 2012

Science Museum!


 On Wednesday we went to the Science Museum, it was so much fun!  Here we are being news reporters.


 Doing experiments in the cell lab.  There was practically no one there!  So we got to choose whatever one we wanted.  Sheep blood here we come! 
 Our daycare Henry is so into electronic!  He always wants the remote, or my camera, even our phone!  He is my little techno chubster!
 Going down the musical stairs.  Kayli and I were trying to beat everyone to the bottom.
 This picture of me looks so CREEPY!  I just had to show you.  I look like I'm in pain.
Kayli doing the same, I had so much fun playing with her.  She was my little buddy, as we call it.
Have a great weekend! 

~Victoria~

1 comment:

Josiah said...

Love the picture of your hair sticking straight up! :D Awesome!

Oh, by the way, I tagged you in a blog post of mine. :D If you don't want to do it, that's alright with me. :D

Thanks!
Josiah