Sunday, January 29, 2012

I got tagged twice!

I have been lacking on tags which I love to do!  Ah!  Ok so I got tagged by both of my cousins Tirzah and Josiah.  Tirzah tagged me first so I will do hers first.

Here are the rules:
1) Post these rules.
2) You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5) Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.

Here are 11 random things about myself:
1. I'm getting ready for church right now
2. I hate speech
3. I have no father ( except for my heavenly father of course!)
4. A little nervice for my CLEP study group which my mom is hosting at our house.  Only boys are coming....awkward!
5. I don't like donuts.
6. I love to dance to Celtic woman in my basement.
7. I...DISLIKE corn very much.
8. Wants to become a better sister.
9. I love getting mail.
10. I am a total neat freak when it comes to my room or my school spot.
11. I love blogging!

Now here are the 11 tortuous questions Tirzah asked me:
1. Where is your favorite place in the entire world?
Europe, alot of famous places and things to see and to do!
2. If you could pick one person to be your next-door neighbor for your entire life, who would it be?
If it had to be a human being person then probably my friend Ellie.
3. Do you prefer shorts or Capri's?
Shorts, I absolutely hate Capri's!
4. Do you prefer Frappichinos or Mocha's? (Or both!)
Both!
5. Do you prefer white chocolate or dark chocolate?
Definitely White Chocolate!
6. Who is your favorite singer?
Britt Nichole!
7. What is your favorite Bible verse?
Psalm 3:5!
8. What is your favorite book in the Bible?
Revelation.
9. Do you have an addiction to adorable notebooks?
Oh my word YES!! I have a million journals/Diary's in my room!
10. Do you prefer snow or sunshine?
Sunshine!
11. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
8 pairs, I love shoes!
 
Now here are the questions Josiah asked me:
(1) What is your favorite word?
My favorite word is Shudedemundah,k no clue what it means but fun to say.
(2) What is your favorite time in the day?
12:00 Lunch!
(3) If you could evangelize to someone, who would it be?
The tribes in the Amazon and stuff like that.
(4) If you were able to meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
Jesus!
(5) What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade?
I think punch.
6) If you had 1 wish, anything, what would it be?
To reverse a mistake I did in the past.
(7) What is your favorite Bible verse that relates to you personally?
Psalm3:5
(8) What do you want to be when you grow up?
This is something I don't know,  I have lots of hobbies in mind, and basic housewife, but no career.  Hmm.
(9) If a lion approached you on the road, and was about to attack, what would you do?
I would either make a choice to get eaten by the lion or get run over by a car then I would choose the car.
(10) What subject in school do you appreciate the most?
Science
(11) What "active" activity that you like the best?
Swimming or Theater...I don't know if theater counts though?
Phew!  Glad that's over!  Now I get to be the cruel one and ask you! HAHAHA!!!
1. Do you prefer sharks or Purana's?
2. What do you do in your spare time?
3. What's your favorite hobbie?
4. When was  the last time you cried?
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
6.What's your favorite candy?
7. What food do you dislike the most?
8. What movie makes you cry every time?
9. Do you have a laptop or computer?
10. What's the last movie you watched in theater?
11. What animal creeps you out the most?
 
Alrighty, these are the people I am going to tag:
Anna Katherine
Michaela
Julia
Clarissa
 
Have a great time answering my questions girls!
 
~Victoria~

1 comment:

Carissa Blanchard said...

I am so happy to have another neat freak in the family!! :o) Love you Miracle!