Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sever's Corn Maze

This is what I was waiting for all week! My mom got some really cheap tickets to go to this corn maze! Thanks mom! Here is a pic of us at the beginning of the huge corn maze! All very excited! We were exhausted from the corn maze, I think we were in there for like 1 hour and 30 minutes probably. But it was GREAT! I am very proud to say that I completed a corn maze! Yahoo!





In the picture above we got to play tag on these hay stacks which was awesome!


The picture below was so funny. Rosebud and I squished these fake utters on a fake cow. Pillar squirted my mom with them. They were very hard to squish and Rosebud didn't think that was so great.

Camel rides! I paid a lot to ride on this camel, but it was worth it, and Kayli thought so too! I have never ridden a camel before until this day!

The hump was very soft and lumpy, I had to just lay on it! lol!

Feeding an ostrich. When do you get to feed an Ostrich? Never, not even at the Como zoo.

Petting a water buffalo! Cool!

Kangaroo's! We actually got to see a baby wiggle around and stick it's feet and hands out. Cutie!


Petting a baby camel. Sweet.

Did I ever tell you how much I hate Corn? LOL!

What a fat dood isn't he?


Funny faces!

Oh, what a fantastic time I had! I am so glad I am up and blogging again. Have a blessed day!






Blessings,


Miracle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a nice time! The corn maze and camel ride must have been fun!