Monday, February 13, 2012

I've been awarded!

Yes!  A blogger award! Sweet! Thanks Tirzah!  I am so glad my blog is Irresistibly Sweet! 
Here are the rules:
1. Post 7 random facts about yourself.
2. Tag 10 people!
Here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I love strawberries!
2. Is so glad that our daycare Keilana is back from the Hospital!
3. Loves reading mail!
4. Hates certain subjects ( such as speech)
5. Is preparing for a literature, Science, and History CLEP exam.
6. Loves God!
7. Craves surprises!
So now I get to tag 10 people and give them the Irresistibly Sweet blogger award:
1. It's a Lacy Life at It's a Lacy Life
2. Gracie at Gracie's Adventures
3. Megan at Colombian Brewed
4. Courtney Jo at A Teenage perspective
5. Anna Katherine at along a road less traveled
6. Emma at The Red Headed Peguinator of Awesomeness blog
7. Lizzie at Lizzie's Life Adventures
Here you go girls!  Enjoy!
~Miracle~

No comments: