Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day

What a wonderful Christmas we had! I was so surprised that two families (Which we had no idea who they were) would give us so much stuff. I was so shocked at the things they got me when I opened them up! I thought I was going to cry. Because earlier this year my mom was without a job and I new that there wouldn't be as much presents as before. I'm seriously not joking. It's like Jesus went shopping for us. He must really love us very much! I thought earlier this year that God just absolutely hated me. I'm serious. So I just kept hatred in my heart for months. My family would try and try to help me not be so worried. But I just wouldn't believe it. Did that solve the problem? NO, of course not! But later this week I decided to let it go. I feel so much better now. So anyways I'm so thankful that God gave me a wonderful Christmas this year! Kayli got a ton of horse stuff she always wanted from one of the first families. Like cowgirl boots, Horse watch, Horse puzzle........I can't even name them all down. I loved seeing the look on her face when she opened every single present. I can't believe that Zoe got a camera from a total stranger!!! WOW!!! She was seriously shocked.
I got two pairs of doll clothes from total strangers! They were adorable...absolutely adorable! I got everything I was hoping for and wanted for Christmas. Thank you God for loving and taking care of us this Christmas!
We all were so anxious what other people would get. We'd lean and squeeze in between each other just to see what they got. We are peeking Chipmunks.
At the end we all took a QUICK group picture with my moms camera. What a wonderful Christmas I had. I hope you all did too. Merry Christmas!!!!
Happily,

Victoria

No comments: