Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Partnership

 So on our last day of my co-op some of my good friends did a showing. I had so much fun hanging out with them afterwards. Went to Bills, got and Arizona (LOVE), talked, etc. Life was good!
 Here is Miss Olivia, she took an art class at west and has a major talent!
 She painted this! AMAZING!
Miss Ellie here did a wonderful show for us to watch and did a power point presentation on her trip to Cameroon Africa. Cool! But still this wonderful experience could have been WAY better if I had just one other person there. My friend Peyton is very sick right now and she would very much appreciate prayers. She brightens your day when your down and gives you the best pep talks and knows just what to say to make you laugh. Prayers appreciated, thanks!

No comments: